Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Snow Humor and a Spring Craft Faire

Spring is just around the corner. I know many are seeing signs of Spring and CANNOT WAIT for things to warm up. In the meantime I wanted to share a little snow humor with you.





And last but not least...



The weekend is almost here! Yay! I have a Spring Craft Faire this Saturday. The first one of the year for me. My handbag inventory is low. It's on purpose though. I am working on some different items for this year, which I hope to share with you in a few months. One of these days I will get my Etsy store stocked but I have come to the conclusion that I will have to retire before that happens. That darn pesky job. LOL!

If I don't get too side-tracked I will try to take some pictures of the Faire to share with you.

Hugs and many Blessings to everyone! Sue

8 comments:

  1. Good luck at your sale. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'm on the floor over the bumm falling off. I could only WISH!

    Thank you for stopping by today and for your precious words. You can't possibly know what they mean to me... You have been given the gift of encouragement my friend...do you know that? It's such a blessing!

    Happy selling! Hope you do GREAT!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to ask if you would take lots of pictures at the craft fair and post them, so glad you will! What is your job? I do love the snow jokes, it's not spring YET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaahhhhaa....I laughed out loud at the one of the man and his frozen #@%....haaahhhaaa. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue,
    These were hilarious. It takes a lot of humor to get through the very end of Winter. ; )
    I read your sweet tribute to your son. He sounds like a real keeper. I'm so glad he was able to come home for his birthday.
    Happy Sunday,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't get snow, but enjoyed the humor anyway. I'm tired of winter and so ready for spring.
    I would love to see picture of what you make.
    Hope you did well at your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did the fair go? Loved all of your snow humor!! All our friends back home in NYS are so sick of the snow. The temps in SC have been the coldest this winter in the 22 yrs. we have lived here! No snow though:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. G'morn Sue ~ Hysterical laughing from both of us, Sue.

    I want to TY so much for your sweet note & prayers re my hubby's serious illness ... it means a lot to me. We are not out of the woods yet & face another surgical procedure shortly. Your support I appreciate so.

    Have a beautiful day~
    TTFN ~
    Huggers ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete